The Boomsday Project introduces the new keyword Magnetic. Here are some information and observations (so far) about the keyword:
- Minions with the Magnetic keyword can be fused with other Mechs. The resulting minion will have the combined health, attack and abilities of the two minions.
- Play a magnetic minion to the left of the minion that you want it to fuse with. If you play it to the right, nothing happens and the Magnetic minion will just be a regular minion.
- The magnetic minion will fuse into the minion being fused, meaning if the minion being fused is able to attack that turn, the new combined minion can attack as well!
Note: Once we know more, we'll update the above information.
Here is a video demonstrating the magnetic keyword in action!
- Looking for a visual list of all the cards in The Boomsday Project? Check out our Visual Guide of All Boomdsay Project Guide here!
- More information on the Boomsday Expansion can be found here!
Mechs with Magnetic in The Boomsday Project (So Far)
Mechs without Magnetic in The Boomsday Project (So Far)
Want to start brewing? Here is a visual of all the Mechs in Standard and Wild!
Brew Time! Existing Mech Cards
Learn more about the Magnetic Keyword!
Save up to 50% off your packs!
Learn how to save money and get more packs when buying Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins.