This combo deck that aims to end games in one blow with Twig of the World Tree, Faceless Manipulator and Malygos. That will typically give you enough burn to win, but you can also use Malygos on his own with Moonfire.
Everything else in this list is about staying alive long enough to put your entire combo together. Gain armor, keep aggro decks off the board, and ramp early.
For the latest Malygos Druid deck lists from top players and streamers, visit the decklists section here.
- Type: Combo
- Class: Druid
- Updated: Boomsday Project Expansion
Note: This guide is updated regularly. It will continue to expand and iterate as the season goes on.
Latest Deck Lists
For the latest deck lists from top players and streamers, visit the Malygos Druid decklists section here.
|Lesser Jasper Spellstone
Twig of the World Tree
Note: There may be variations between decklists but the mulligan concept remains the same.
Strategy and Tips
- Ramp will always affect your mulligans. If you have a good curve you can keep higher cost cards.
- Always prioritize card draw when possible and look for windows when you can fill your hand.
- Arcane Tyrant and The Lich King as mostly distractions that either gum up the board or tie up your opponent's mana.
- Clear your hand for Ultimate Infestation. You cannot afford to burn combo pieces.
- Do not worry about the combo in these matchups. Your goal is to run them out of threats and bury them in card advantage. As a result, Moonfire can be used early to kill off a dangerous threat.
- Branching Paths is often card draw, but don’t be afraid to use it for armor if you're under pressure.
- You can get greedy with both Spreading Plague and Starfall. Waiting an extra turn to get more value is often correct.
- Malfurion the Pestilent is one of your best cards here. Run him out as soon as you can.
- Run out Twig of the World Tree as soon as possible and attack down to one durability.
- Malfurion the Pestilent is a great way to stack up pressure and offset life gain or armor while you work towards lethal.
- Don't get impatient. Most control decks are slow and you will have more than enough to time to get everything you need together.
Key Card Choices
- Lesser Jasper Spellstone: A great removal spell that helps you pick off strong early or midrange threats.
- Nourish: Ramp when you need crystals in the midgame and card draw when you need extra gas.
- Ferocious Howl: Card draw and armor wrapped into one card.
- Twig of the World Tree: A piece of the combo that allows you to go big with Malygos.
- Starfall: A strong tool against aggro or swarm decks.
- Faceless Manipulator: Needed for the combo.
- The Lich King: Good tech card against midrange that also helps against control and aggro.
- Malygos: The finisher the deck is built around.
- Dreampetal Florist/Flobbidinous Floop: More cards that enable your OTK combo.
Save up to 50% off your packs!
Learn how to save money and get more packs when buying Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins.