The Odd Paladin is the more aggressive variant of the Silver Hand Paladin. The constant stream of Silver Hand Paladins makes buff cards much more valuable in this deck. Cards like Level Up! and Stormwind Champion makes this deck much more deadly. The double silver hands also let you keep up the aggression much longer.
- Type: Aggro
- Class: Paladin
- Updated: Witchwood Expansion
Note: This guide is updated regularly. It will continue to expand and iterate as the season goes on!
Latest Deck Lists
For the latest deck lists from top players and streamers, visit the Odd Paladin decklists section here.
Lost in the Jungle
Note: There may be variations between decklists but the mulligan concept remains the same.
Strategy and Tips
- Look for 1 drops to secure the board on turn 1
- Coining a hero power on turn 1 is a totally valid option
- Witch's Cauldron, Marsh Drake and Corridor Creeper are all great cards in this deck
- Use Level Up! once you feel the AOEs have been baited out and it's safe to cast it
- Use minions like Tar Creeper to protect your weaker minions
- While you are the aggressor in this matchup, you must keep the board as well
- Divine Favor is perfect against control opponents who naturally has a bigger hand size
- Minions with Divine Shield can really be problematic for slower decks
Key Card Choices
- Divine Favor: A key card found in any aggro Paladin deck
- Argent Squire and Righteous Protector: Though small, the Divine Shield is hard to deal with. More value when these minions are buffed up and remove an opponent's bigger minion
- Stormwind Champion: A big body and makes the rest of your minions bigger as well, an excellent late gameplay to keep up the pressure
- Level Up!: The game can really snowball if this lands on 3 or more squires. Make sure to bait out AOEs before slamming this down
Save up to 50% off your packs!
Learn how to save money and get more packs when buying Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins.