Miracle Rogue has been around since the very beginning of Hearthstone. The deck is powered by Gadgetzan Auctioneer, which allows the deck to continuously draw its combo pieces and kill the opponent in a single turn.
- Type: Midrange / Combo
- Class: Rogue
- Updated: Boomsday Project Expansion
Note: This guide is updated regularly. It will continue to expand and iterate as the season goes on.
Latest Deck Lists
For the latest deck lists from top players and streamers, visit the Miracle Rogue decklists section here.
Fan of Knives
Note: There may be variations between decklists but the mulligan concept remains the same.
Strategy and Tips
- The miracle comes from drawing ridiculous amounts of cards and seemingly to be able to have an answer for every threat due to the insane draws
- Gadgetzan Auctioneer makes the impossible happen so make sure to have enough spells to keep the draws going when you finally play the Auctioneer
- Early game will involve on keeping the board clear with Backstab, SI:7 Agent and your hero power
- Edwin VanCleef can grow quite big if you happened to play a lot of spells in a single turn
- Elven Minstrel keeps the gas going by drawing tempo minions like Vilespine Slayer
- The huge burst of damage comes from Leeroy Jenkins with a combination of Shadowstep, Eviscerate and/or Cold Blood
- Fal'dorei Strider also provides tempo and board presence for the deck, chipping in more damage
- Look for cheap minions and spells to keep the board clear
- With no heals, you want to kill your opponent before they kill you
- The Leeroy combo can be a suprise finisher against aggro opponents
- It feels bad to trade your health and hero power against their cheap 1 health minions but sometimes it is necessary in order to establish board presence and protect your own minions
- Fal'dorei Strider is great tempo card and really shines against control/midrage opponents
- Use Elven Minstrel to find the Striders before playing Gadgetzan Auctioneer
- You will be the beat down, keeping the pressure up and follow it up with the Gadgetzan Auctioneer combo to refuel your hand
- Shadowstep can be better used to bounce Vilespine Slayer and remove big taunt minions than saving it for the Leeroy combo
Key Card Choices
- Gadgetzan Auctioneer: The miracle card of the deck
- Leeroy Jenkins: The combo portion of the deck, capable of ending games in a single turn
- Edwin VanCleef: Great synergy with the cheap spells and minions of the deck. Build a big Edwin for pressure
- Preparation: Tempo card, usually used after Auctioneer lands
- Fal'dorei Strider: A relative new addition to the Miracle Rogue, providing another win condition and tempo gain
Save up to 50% off your packs!
Learn how to save money and get more packs when buying Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins.