- Type: Combo
- Class: Priest
- Updated: Boomsday Project Expansion
Mind Blast Priest is still around, despite losing Raza the Chained in standard. It still relies on comboing out 16 damage in a turn as its finisher. It certain deck list variation, it can do even more in a single turn!
Note: This guide is updated regularly. It will continue to expand and iterate as the season goes on.
Latest Deck Lists
For the latest Mind Blast deck lists from top players and streamers, visit the decklists section here.
|Acidic Swamp Ooze
Power Word: Shield
Note: There may be variations between decklists but the mulligan concept remain the same.
Strategy and Tips
- Alexstrasza is a support card. Not necessary needed to complete the combo in most games
- Always count for lethal - you can deal up to 16 damage in a single turn with double Mind Blast and triple hero power from Shadowreaper Anduin
- Using your minions to beat them down to low life is a totaly viable strategy, especially against midrange/slow decks
- Priest has heals, Wild Pyromancer, Duskbreaker and Primordial Drake to clear the board
- Survival first, combo later
- Use Acidic Swamp Ooze to remove their weapons or as a two drop
- You will be the beat down early game, get damage through by removing their minions with removal spells and Mass Dispel
- Push for damage early so you can kill them with the combo late game
- Shadow Word: Death is great against big minions summoned by Spiteful Summoners
Key Card Choices
- Mind Blast: They key pieces to this deck. The finishers
- Shadowreaper Anduin: Great for removing big minions and start chipping away your opponents' health with the hero power
- Northshire Cleric: A staple in any priest deck - your main draw power
- Duskbreaker: Body with board clear built in? Auto include!
- Alexstrasza: With drawn out games where you've been fighting back and forth for board control and dealing no damage to the opponent, this is a great set up for the next one turn kill combo
- Psychic Scream: Resetting the board against late game opponents
Save up to 50% off your packs!
Learn how to save money and get more packs when buying Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins.