- Type: Midrange
- Class: Paladin
- Updated: Witchwood Expansion
Powered by Witchwood's Genn Greymane, pumping out 1/1 for 1 mana is great value. Synergizes and curves nicely into a Crystal Lion or Lightfused Stegodon. In the Even version, you also have the option to run Silver Sword, another great card to buff up the constant stream of 1/1 Silver Hands.
Note: This guide is updated regularly. It will continue to expand and iterate as the season goes on.
Latest Even Paladin Deck Lists
For the latest deck lists from top players and streamers, visit the decklists section here!
Standard Deck List
42Blessing of Kings
41The Glass Knight
52Call to Arms
81Lay on Hands
81The Lich King
|Call to Arms
The Glass Knight
Strategy and Tips
- Weave in your hero power whenever you can
- Plan your turns and curves ahead, taking account into the 1 mana hero power
- Knife Juggler really shines with your cheaper hero power
- Prepare to use Sunkeeper Tarim both offensively and defensively
- You can refill the board easily after a board wipe each time, through Call to Arms[card], hero power and [card]Drygulch Jailor
- Buff up your minions with Lightfused Stegodon, Spikeridged Steed and Silver Sword
- Outmatch them in terms of board presence so make sure to do value trades
- Once in the late game, you are relative clear of being burned down
- Be wary of silences that will remove your taunts
- Be the aggressor
- Ensure you can fill the board easily after each board wipe
- Plan your finishers with Equality and/or Consecration
Key Card Choices
- Call to Arms: Insane card - value and tempo
- Drygulch Jailor: For repopulating your board, the alternative to Odd Paladin's Lost in the Jungle and Vinecleaver
- Loot Hoarder: Keeps the gas going
- Knife Juggler: Great synergy with all your cheap minions
- Genn Greymane: OK stats but its start of the game ability makes this whole deck work
- Spikeridged Steed: Makes your minion more sticky and protect weaker
- Vicious Scalehide: Great for stopping aggro and healing up
- Sunkeeper Tarim: Turning your 1/1 minions into 3/3 is good. Turning your opponent's The Lich King into a 3/3 is pretty decent as well
- Equality: For getting past tough and high health opponent minions
Save up to 50% off your packs!
Learn how to save money and get more packs when buying Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins.