- Type: Control / Combo
- Class: Warlock
- Updated: Boomsday Project Expansion
Cube Warlock remains strong in the Witchwood meta. It is a semi combo deck that involves spawning a lot of Doomguards with Carnivorous Cube. Or it can overwhelm your opponents with a constant spawn of demons. Read on for more details.
Note: This guide is updated regularly. It will continue to expand and iterate as the season goes on.
Latest Cube Warlock Deck Lists
For the latest Cube Warlock deck lists from top players and streamers, visit the decklists section here.
|Skull of the Man'ari
Note: There may be variations between decklists but the mulligan concept remain the same.
Strategy and Tips
- Combo comes from Carnivorous Cube and Doomguard
- Cheat out Voidlord and Doomguard (without discard penalty) with Possessed Lackey and Skull of the Man'ari
- Avoid the Lackey being silenced, kill it with Dark Pact
- Avoid the Cube being silenced, kill it with Dark Pact
- Be aware of how many and which demons have died. You may lethal with Bloodreaver Gul'dan and the Doomguards that spawns
- Do not be afraid of hitting yourself with Kobold Libarian and hero power, especially when you are holding Lesser Amethyst Spellstone
- Exercise your math skills when using Defile and Lord Godfrey
- Hold back aggro with your early drops
- Optimize use of your board clears
- Don't be afraid of damage, you have a lot of healing capabilities
- Keep up the card draws
- Plan for the long game
- Extract maximum value from your Cubes
- Be aware Voidwalker can summoned by [card]Bloodreaver Gul'dan[card]
Key Card Choices
- Skull of the Man'ari: Great for cheating out big demons and tempo
- Bloodreaver Gul'dan: Achieve tempo by repopulating the board and setting up finishers with Doomguards and hero power
- Dark Pact: A versatile tool - it activates Cube, Lackey and can be used as a heal
- Spiritsinger Umbra: Another card that enables the Cube combo
- Mountain Giant: A big early threat to stall the game against other slower decks
- Lesser Amethyst Spellstone: Make it nice and big with self damage and heal it all back and more with its Lifesteal
- Hellfire, Defile, Lord Godfrey: These are your bread and butter board clears. Use them wisely!
Save up to 50% off your packs!
Learn how to save money and get more packs when buying Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins.