Discover which cards are currently popular in Hearthstone. This guide will be continuously updated to keep up with the ever changing meta and expansion releases.
If you have suggestions or feedback on how we can improve this guide or the website, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
This crafting guide is based on the Standard format, which consists of the following expansions:
Standard Format Expansions/Adventures
- Classic Set
- Rise of Shadows (2019)
- Rastakhan's Rumble (2018)
- The Boomsday Project (2018)
- The Witchwood (2018)
Here are some pointers when deciding on what to craft:
- if you are a newer player, prioritize cards from the Classic Set, Rastakhan's Rumble, The Boomsday Project, The Witchwood, and Rise of Shadows.
- decide on a deck that you would like to play (make sure that deck is Legend viable and a top tier deck - this will help you with your daily quests and monthly rewards)
- look at your collection and see what cards you own and what you need to build it
- you may wish to pick a deck that contain the least amount of cards that is rotating out in 2018, so your dust and money goes further
Picking a Competitive Deck
Visit our Meta Deck Rankings page to see all the top decks. Once you select and click on a meta deck, you will see some information about the deck, as well as a link to a sample decklist, mulligans and deck guides. All the sample decklists have been updated to their latest versions on the ranked ladder.
Hope the guide above has helped you in deciding what card to craft next! You can find more Hearthstone information on this website:
Save up to 50% off your packs!
Learn how to save money and get more packs when buying Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins.